Operative Techniques in Obstetric SurgeryDe (autor) Michael Belfort, Alireza Abdollah Shamshirsaz, Steven Clark, Karin Fox
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 27 Apr 2022
The fifth volume in Dr. Jonathan Berek’s bestselling series, Operative Techniques in Obstetric Surgery provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in obstetrics and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings, as well as more than 20 high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Coverage includes Cesarean delivery, management of postpartum hemorrhage including hysterectomy for placenta accreta spectrum, operative vaginal delivery and repair of lacerations, obstetric fistula repair, and more.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.