Operative Techniques in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary SurgeryDe (autor) Steven Hughes
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 03 Jun 2015
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of virtually every surgical procedure of the liver, pancreas, bile ducts and spleen as well as surgical management of portal hypertension.
- Select the best open, laparoscopic, or endoscopic approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use