Operative Techniques in Foot and Ankle SurgeryEditat de Mark E. Easley MD Sam W. Wiesel MD
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 19 Oct 2016
This expert clinical reference features just the foot and ankle surgery content from Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, the comprehensive 4-volume set edited by Sam W. Wiesel, MD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today's best foot and ankle surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed .
- Includes eight new chapters that cannot be found in the large Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, that cover total revision ankle arthroplasty and much more.
- Master the full range of essential techniques with comprehensive coverage of forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot, and ankle procedures, sports-related procedures, and much more.
- Select the best operative approach for each patient with balanced coverage of all available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing a wealth of photographs and medical illustrations.
- Benefit from a consistent approach to each procedure, for quick and easy reference: definition, anatomy, physical exam findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use