One Big Heart: A Celebration of Being More Alike than DifferentDe (autor) Linsey Davis Ilustrat de Lucy Fleming
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 06 Aug 2019 – vârsta până la 8 ani
From skin, hair, and eyes in a multitude of colors to different personalities and interests, God gave us all special traits and characteristics that make us uniquely ourselves. And we all have things in common too: like sharing fun and laughter on the playground, a sense of curiosity, big feelings, and so many other things that show how we are all more alike than we are different.
Ready to celebrate all our likes and differences? So are we! And this diverse picture book—drenched in color and full of laughter and fun—will show you how.
One Big Heart is:
- Written by Emmy-winning ABC News correspondent and The World Is Awake author Linsey Davis
- A multiethnic, multicultural, multiracial children’s picture book that recognizes our unique differences while celebrating how alike we are as well
- An inspiring story of inclusion and connection
- Written from a Christian worldview
- The perfect read-aloud for kids ages 4–8
Public țintăChildren 4-8, their parents, grandparents, fans of Linsey Davis
Emmy Award-winning journalist, Linsey Davis writes an easy-to-read children's book that emphasizes unity and connection with others. Through vibrant and playful illustrations, One Big Heart celebrates our differences but also emphasizes what unites us--such as emotions, imagination and compassion. No matter a child's color or size, everyone can relate to this multicultural picture book that showcases the beauty of finding common ground in diversity.How this book helps readers: One Big Heart is a joyous celebration of diversity as well as the many wonderful ways we're more alike than different.