Multiple Sclerosis for the Non-NeurologistDe (autor) Mary Ann Picone
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 08 Aug 2019
- Contains up-to-date guidance for healthcare providers in any field who are likely to encounter problems associated with MS, including internal medicine, emergency medicine, urology, ophthalmology, dermatology, podiatry, nursing, physical and occupational therapy, and more.
- Presents expert, multidisciplinary views and experience from prominent specialists on everything from public health issues associated with the disease; to MRI findings in MS; to issues encountered in surgery and pain management, dental care, and identification of services for patients and their families.
- Covers visual dysfunction, obesity and MS, bladder in the MS patient, cognitive function and mood disorders, MS in adolescents and children, exercise prescription, comprehensive care and nursing, palliative care, and much more.
- Outlines the epidemiology and pathophysiology, diagnosis and differential diagnosis, and basic immunology of MS.
- Facilitates optimal comprehensive care for patients and their families, helping those with MS live longer, more active lives.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.