Modeling and Analysis with Induction Generators, Third Edition: Corine Land Cover Data (Power Electronics and Applications, nr. 13)De (autor) M. Godoy Simoes, Felix A. Farret
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 13 Feb 2015
Now in its Third Edition, "Alternative Energy Systems: Design and Analysis with Induction Generators" has been renamed Modeling and Analysis with Induction Generators to convey the book s primary objective to present the fundamentals of and latest advances in the modeling and analysis of induction generators.
New to the Third Edition
- Revised equations and mathematical modeling
- Addition of solved problems as well as suggested problems at the end of each chapter
- New modeling and simulation cases
- Mathematical modeling of the Magnus turbine to be used with induction generators
- Detailed comparison between the induction generators and their competitors
Modeling and Analysis with Induction Generators, Third Edition aids in understanding the process of self-excitation, numerical analysis of stand-alone and multiple induction generators, requirements for optimized laboratory experimentation, application of modern vector control, optimization of power transference, use of doubly fed induction generators, computer-based simulations, and social and economic impacts."