Memmler's Structure and Function of the Human BodyDe (autor) Barbara Janson Cohen BA, MSEd, Kerry L. Hull BSc, PhD
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 13 Nov 2019
Continuing the tradition of excellence that has made it the preferred A&P resource for allied health students, the latest edition of this trusted resource prepares you for success in your healthcare careers through easy-to-understand, beautifully illustrated coverage of the essentials of human anatomy and physiology. Anatomical art illustrates concepts with accuracy, simplicity, and elegance; healthcare case studies enhanced with additional clinical content demonstrate the relevance of the content to a career in the health professions; and unique pedagogy helps you master the anatomic and medical terminology you will encounter in healthcare settings.
- Visual Aids including full body The Body Visible transparency insert, Process Diagrams, High-quality illustrations and learning diagrams take you step-by-step through complex processes, allow you to virtually dissect the human body from skin down to bone, and ensure your mastery of complex process.
- Personalized chapter-by-chapter quizzes powered by Lippincott® PrepU help improve your exam pass rates and pinpoint your misconceptions, strengths, and weaknesses for stronger remediation.
- Checkpoint and Zooming In questions; Case Points; and End-of-chapter study aids test your understanding and reinforce key points.
- Key information showcased throughout the book in highlighted boxes call out important content and provide a closer look at specific topics.
- One Step at a Time features walk you step-by-step through higher level critical thinking activities, while Learning Objectives, Concept Mastery Alerts, and A Closer Look features ensure you get the most out of each chapter.
- Ancillary callouts identify additional resources available online, such as animations, supplementary figures, a quiz bank, and health career information to enhance learning.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.