McGraw-Hill Education SAT Subject Test Biology E/M 4th Ed.De (autor) Stephanie Zinn
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 16 Jan 2016
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school science teachers and curriculum developers. You'll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam -- everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 4 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- More than 400 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Biology at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
Stephanie Zinn (New York, NY) taught biology at the Spence School, a leading private high school in New York City. Nick Tarasen is a widely published science writer and educator.