Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 (Cărți pregătire examen USMLE)De (autor) Conrad Fischer MD
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 03 Jul 2018
With exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the exam. With expert tips, up-to-date content, and high-yield review, this full-color book will ensure there are no surprises on Test Day.
The Best Review
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- The most clinically current high-yield review
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management, and concise patient safety notes
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification, and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.