Master the Boards USMLE Step 1 Pharmacology Flashcards (Master the Boards)De (autor) ConradMD Fischer
en Limba Engleză Cards – 07 May 2015
Authored by best-selling medical educatorDr. Conrad Fischer and noted pharmacology expert Dr. Arthur Prancan, "Master the Boards: USMLE""Step 1 Pharmacology Flashcards"give you a streamlined review of the 200 medications most often found on the test, addressing the following frequently asked questions:
- What are the most likely clinical applications of drugs in each class?
- What is the mechanism of action for drugs in each class?
- What are the most likely adverse effects of drugs in each class?
- What are the advantages of next-generation drugs in each class?
With Q&A on more than 500 high-yield drugs and over 125 case studies, indexed and color-coded by medical specialty, "Master the Boards: USMLE""Step 1 Pharmacology Flashcards"gives you unparalleled expert review of complex information.
- 200 color flashcards in laminated7 x5 inch format, ideal for breaks between classes oron rotation/residency
- Questions on one side, answers on the back
- Q&A on 500+ high-yield drugs and 125+ case studies
- Indexed and color-coded by medical specialty
- Streamlined study focused on Step 1 only