Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology (Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery)De (autor) David Kennedy
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 31 Jul 2015
This new volume in the Master Techniques in Otolaryngology series offers both the specialist and generalist a tightly focused, practical, and authoritative approach to more than 40 common and advanced procedures in rhinology. Following the successful format of other books in the series, Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology provides step-by-step instructions and hundreds of superb illustrations covering not only endoscopic sinus surgery, but also open sinus surgery techniques, techniques for the removal of neoplasms, transnasal orbital techniques, and more.
- Focus on “how to do it,” and benefit from the expertise of masters in the field of otolaryngology.
- Master 40+ common and advanced procedures – from septoplasty to transantral balloon dilation to osteoplastic frontal sinusotomy, DCR and orbital surgery, and from anterior cranial fossa surgery to the cervical spine.
- Visualize each technique step by step thanks to more than 1,000 full-color illustrations and photographs.
- Apply recent advances in your surgical practice , including new imaging techniques and endoscopic instruments, current research on mechanisms of sinusitis, new understanding of sinus disorders, and innovative surgical techniques.
- Access more than 20 videos online that demonstrate how experts in otolaryngology perform common and complex procedures.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preț: 981.86 lei