Marketing ManagementDe (autor) Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller, Swee-Hoon Ang, Prof Siew Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 03 Oct 2008
The 5th Edition builds on the strengths of the previous editions, with an emphasis on highlighting emerging market trends to help students stay relevant in today’s fast-changing marketing environment.
Marketing Management is typically taught through case studies, and is application-oriented. It is therefore important to showcase companies and brands that have been successful in their marketing strategies. An effort has been made to ensure that familiar Asian and international brands/companies are featured. This enables students relate to the analyses of these case studies and vignettes.
- NEW and IMPROVED – International case studies and examples in the proportion of:
40% international companies in a non-Asian context
40% international companies in an Asian context
20% Asian companies in an Asian context / non-Asian context
- Advantage: Provides a balanced look at international marketing activities
- Benefit: Students in Asia relate much better when they can recognize brands or company names which are familiar, especially MNCs which operate widely in this region
- NEW – Cases on emerging markets and trends for, e.g. Tata in India.
- Advantage and Benefit: Students are kept up-to-date and informed of up-and-coming markets and trends.
- NEW – More focus on technology
- Advantage and Benefit: With online marketing becoming increasingly popular, we have included examples to show students how some companies incorporate e-marketing.