Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac SurgeryDe (autor) Robert M. Bojar
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 28 Jan 2021
Now in its sixth edition, Robert M. Bojar's Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery remains the go-to practical guide for all of those involved in the care of the cardiac surgery patient. Written in outline format, it provides a comprehensive, detailed, and clearly explained review of cardiac surgical disease and perioperative management that is of value to practicing cardiac surgeons as well as to cardiologists, residents, fellows, advanced practice providers, critical care and floor nurses, perfusionists, and medical students.
Extensively rewritten with updated references to incorporate the latest concepts, guidelines, protocols, and medications used in cardiac surgical practice, this classic text retains the pragmatic features that have made it the gold standard reference that clinicians have used worldwide for the past 30 years.
- Full coverage of cardiac surgical diseases, including pathophysiology, indications for surgery per guidelines, and figures of operative procedures and diagnostic techniques, with a panoply of examples
- Chronologic evaluation of patients from preoperative assessment to intraoperative considerations to postoperative care for each procedure
- Extensive chapters discussing organ system management in the ICU, followed by a discussion of later postoperative management and problems
- Incorporation of newer techniques (TAVR, Mitraclip, etc.) within the chronologic format
- Easy access to information using an outline format, markers on the free edges to identify chapters, synopsis pages at the beginning of each chapter, and a comprehensive index to provide easy referencing within the text
- Updated references throughout that are available from on-line resources
- 21 appendices summarizing order sheets, protocols, commonly used drug doses, body mass index, and other important information
Praise for the fifth edition:
"Surgeons are frequently asked to recommend a text that can be used to guide the care of their patients. This comprehensive text is the standard by which any other text should be judged."
—Critical Care Medicine
"It remains a classic and a must have for anyone involved in cardiac surgery."
Dimensiuni: 142 x 217 x 37 mm
Greutate: 1.16 kg
Ediția: 6th Edition
Locul publicării: Chichester, United Kingdom