Lung Cancer RehabilitationEditat de Adrian Cristian
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 26 Apr 2022
Edited by cancer rehabilitation specialist Dr. Adrian Cristian, Lung Cancer Rehabilitation provides clinicians with a concise and accessible resource covering the holistic rehabilitation of lung cancer patients. Beginning with the epidemiology, genetics, and pathophysiology of lung cancer, it then covers clinical assessment and treatment options before providing comprehensive coverage of rehabilitation. Offering practical information, best practices and the latest advances and research, this book is a valuable reference for physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians and residents, as well as occupational therapists and physical therapists.
Provides a clear understanding of the current medical, surgical and radiation treatments for lung cancer.
Covers the whole spectrum of lung cancer rehabilitation, including the role of physical and occupational therapy, the treatment of anxiety and depression, integrative care, pain management, nutritional rehabilitation and more.
Offers a timely and convenient resource written by leading experts in lung cancer and rehabilitation.
Dimensiuni: 191 x 235 mm
- Genetics and pathophysiology
- Clinical assessment of the Lung Cancer Patient
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
- Principles of Rehabilitation of the Lung Cancer patient-inpatient, outpatient and home
- Pre-habilitation of the Lung Cancer Patient
- Role of Physical Therapy
- Role of Occupational Therapy
- Pain Syndromes
- Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
- Integrative Care
- Nutritional Rehabilitation
- The role of Palliative Care
- Multidisciplinary Approach