Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei: 101 Skills & Experiences to Discover on Your Travels (Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei: A Travel Survival Kit)De (autor) Planet Lonely
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 12 Aug 2016
"Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher"
"Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei" is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Kuala Lumpur from the glittering Petronas Towers, climb the Telaga Tujuh waterfalls in Langkawi, or glide through the water village of Kampung Ayer; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei and begin your journey now
Inside "Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei" Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - outdoor adventures, cuisine, history, culture, politics, religion, arts, media, environment
- Over 90 maps
- Covers Bandar Seri Begawan, Tutong, Jalan Labi, Seria, Kuala Belait, Temburong District, Bangar, Pulau Selirong, Batang Duri, Peradayan Forest Reserve, Ulu Temburong National Park and more
The Perfect Choice: "Lonely Planet ""Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei" ," " our most comprehensive guide to Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out "Discover Malaysia & Singapore, " a photo-rich guide to the most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Singapore? Check out "Lonely Planet" "Singapore" for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or "Pocket Singapore, " a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet. About Lonely Planet:
Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Dimensiuni: 128 x 197 x 25 mm
Greutate: 0.52 kg
Ediția: 13th edition.
Editura: Lonely Planet
Seria Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei: A Travel Survival Kit