Lonely Planet Discover India: Western Europe (Lonely Planet Discover India)De (autor) Lonely Planet, Abigail Blasi, Michael Benanav, Paul Clammer, Mark Elliott, Paul Harding, Anirban Mahapatra, John Noble, Kevin Raub, Sarina Singh
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 2016
"Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher"
"Lonely Planet Discover India" is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wonder at the breathtaking Taj Mahal, bathe in the holy waters of Varansi, or take a houseboat cruise along Kerala's backwaters; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of India and begin your journey now!
Inside "Lonely Planet Discover India"
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Hinduism, cuisine, architecture, arts, history
- Free, convenient pull-out Delhi map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers Delhi, Mumbai (Bombay), Rajasthan, Goa, Kerala, Darjeeling, Varanasi, Amritsar and more
The Perfect Choice: "Lonely Planet Discover India", our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on India's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's "India."
- Looking for a guide for Rajasthan, Kerala or Goa? Check out Lonely Planet's "Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra" guide, "South India & Kerala" guide, and "Goa & Mumbai" guide for a comprehensive look at all these regions have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Abigail Blasi, Paul Clammer, Mark Elliot, Paul Harding, John Noble and Iain Stewart.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.