Lonely Planet Austria [With Map]: Central America on a Shoestring (Lonely Planet Austria)De (autor) Anthony Haywood
en Limba Engleză Mixed media product – 15 May 2014
Lonely Planet Austria is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the scenery unfold as you drive up Grossglockner Road, marvel at the grandeur of imperial Vienna, or ski down Austria's many pistes; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Austria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Austria Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, sports, outdoor activities, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, coffee houses and wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 60 maps
- Coverage of Vienna, Burgenland, Upper Austria, Lower Austria, Styria, Carinthia, the Salzkammergut, Salzburg, Salzburgerland, Hohe Tauern National Park, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, and more
- Looking for a guide focused on Vienna? Check out Lonely Planet's Vienna guide for a comprehensive look at what the city to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
"TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category"
"'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - "New York Times
"'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia) "