Jones & Sufrin's EU Competition Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (Text, Cases, and Materials)De (autor) Alison Jones, Brenda Sufrin, Niamh Dunne
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 03 Sep 2019
The essential guide to EU competition law for students in one volume; extracts from key cases, academic works, and legislation are paired with incisive critique and commentary from an expert author team.
In this fast-paced subject area, the authors carefully highlight the most important cases, legislation, and developments to allow students to navigate the breadth of legislation and case law. With their clear explanations and commentary, the authors provide invaluable support to students as they approach this complex and highly technical area of law. Extracts provide opportunities for students to understand the law in practice, and to see its relevance to business.
Indispensable for undergraduate and postgraduate students alike, this is the standalone guide to the competition law of the EU.
The text is accompanied by online resources containing:
-An additional chapter on State Aid
-Updates in the law
1. Introduction to Competition Law
2. The Competition Law and Institutions of the European Union
3. Market Power, Market Definition, and Barriers to Entry
4. Article 101 TFEU: The Elements
5. Article 101: Substantive Appraisal
6. Article 102 TFEU: Introduction and Dominant Position
7. Article 102 TFEU: Conduct which can be an Abuse
8. Competition, the State, and Public Undertakings: Article 106 TFEU
9. Cartels and Oligopoly
10. Horizontal Cooperation Agreements
11. Vertical Agreements
12. Licencing Agreements and Other Agreements Involving Intellectual Property Rights
13. Public Enforcement by the Commission and the National Competition Authorities of the Antitrust Provisions
14. Private Enforcement
16. International Aspects