Japan Marco Polo Pocket GuideAutor Marco Polo Travel Publishing
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 17 ian 2018
Dimensiuni: 110 x 190 x 15 mm
Greutate: 0.23 kg
Editura: MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
Marco Polo Pocket Guide Japan: the Travel Guide with Insider Tips
Explore Japan with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the country's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place in Japan. Let Marco Polo show you all this exotic country has to offer...
From the sprawling metropolis of Tokyo to the tropical beaches of Okinawa, Marco Polo Japan introduces you to this unique travel destination. Discover the many highlights of Japan including Mount Fuji at sunrise, the famous Geisha District and the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park as well as temples and shrines, bustling harbour towns and traditional, landscaped gardens.
Your Marco Polo Japan Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips - enjoy fantastic views across Tokyo from the Rainbow Bridge, experience fine Japanese cuisine or promenade like an emperor in an ancient Japanese garden. Let Marco Polo show you the hidden gems and little known secrets that offer a real insight into Japan.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' Japan experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all of the top sights are organised by region so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored tours that will get you to the heart of Japan. Strap on your boots or travel by train, here are the best tours that will help you enjoy all of Japan's extraordinary scenery and culture.
- Japan in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide Japan includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the country to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App - you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Road Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
- Useful Japanese phrases - the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by.
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide Japan to show you around this fabulous country. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Japan has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.