How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You LoveDe (autor) Serena Star–Leonard
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 25 Nov 2014
Think about where you are in life right at this moment. How doesit compare with your dreams? You may have let go of a few lifegoals over the years, as "real life" took over and made grandgestures seem like impractical fantasies. But no matter where youare on your life's journey, it's not too late to reclaim yourdreams and achieve the life you've always wanted It's absolutelypossible to design your own lifestyle instead of just allowingcircumstance to dictate your daily routine.
How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Loveisyour ultimate guide to turning your dreams into reality. AuthorSerena Star-Leonard is living the dream herself, having practicedwhat she preaches. In the book, she shares the secrets behindfiguring out the steps that will get you the life you've alwayswanted, and taking those steps in leaps and bounds. It's not aget-rich-quick scheme, but a one-year plan to stepping out of yourrut and into your most fulfilling life. Star-Leonard provides aroadmap to:
- Breaking your dreams into small, actionable steps
- Eliminating excuses and gaining confidence
- Prioritizing your goals for better planning
- Designing your lifestyle around your interests
Whether you've been looking for a way to work closer to yourdreams, or are just looking for a way out of the rat race, Star-Leonard is your guide to make big things happen. How toSucceed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Love is the key thatopens the door to a more fabulous version of your life.
Dimensiuni: 141 x 209 x 18 mm
Greutate: 0.26 kg
Locul publicării: Melbourne, Australia
- Buyers of Serena s previous book: How to Retire in 12 Months
- Primary market: People interested in living the life of their dreams and funding it. Those interested in lifestyle design (aka escaping the rat race) and motivation. They buy books, read blogs and potentially do courses. They are either looking for something more in their lives or are already starting to take action. They are generally open minded and are looking for alternative lifestyle options.