Histology From a Clinical PerspectiveDe (autor) Dr. Dongmei Cui MD (hon), PhD, William P. Daley MD
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 16 Jun 2022
- New clinical-vignette USMLE-style questions prepare students for course and board exams.
- New From Histology to Pathology feature clarifies the impact of pathologic conditions on basic tissue structure with side-by-side comparisons.
- Detailed labels on the more than 1,300 illustrations and micrographs help you identify structures at a glance.
- Key Concepts sections and Chapter Summary tables streamline learning with quick access to essential chapter and section takeaways.
- More than 100 Clinical Correlations accompany examination of normal tissues and structures and visually reinforce relevant pathology.
- Flash cards deliver engaging, interactive review of key structures and characteristics of cells, tissues, and organs.