High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That WayDe (autor) Brendon Burchard
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 18 Sep 2017
Twenty years ago, author Brendon Burchard set out to discover why some people can easily change, develop skill rapidly, and rise in their chosen career field while others work hard but struggle for decades. What he discovered is a unique set of habits that apply across all areas of our lives, that when practiced lead to success in any domain.
The discoveries have made Brendon the world s leading high-performance coach and one of the most watched, quoted, and followed personal development trainers in history. He s trained Oprah and her executive team on high performance. He s trained Usher. He s trained Fortune 50 executives and A-lister startup entrepreneurs. Over 1,000,000 people have taken his online courses or video series. It is this real-world experience and massive proprietary data set that Brendon pulls from to reveal the psychological mind-sets and daily habits of the high performers who get ahead.
In High-Performance Habits, readers will learn:
- Why high performers shirk the advice of just be yourself and do what comes naturally to you
- How high performers predict the real odds of success
- Which daily 20-minute habit proves to increase life satisfaction by 20%
- Shortcuts to quickly master a skill or topic
- When to give up or start over so that you can move ahead faster
- Tactical advantage habits that help you become 30% more productive in 7 days
- Absolutely must-do habits to immediately follow for your health, relationships and career
Dimensiuni: 161 x 233 x 38 mm
Greutate: 0.68 kg
Editura: Hay House