GRE The Official Guide to the Revised General Test with CD-ROM, Second EditionDe (autor) N/A Educational Testing Service
en Limba Engleză Mixed media product – August 2012
Get the only official guide to the GRE® revised General Test that comes straight from the test makers!
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test--and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
- Four complete, real tests--two in the book and two on CD-ROM
- Hundreds of authentic test questions--so you can study with the real thing
- In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
- Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!
1. Introducing the GRE revised General Test
2. GRE Analytical Writing
3. GR Verbal Reasoning
4. GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions
5. GRE Quantitative Reasoning
6. GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions
7. GRE Math Review
8. Authentic GRE Test 1
9. Authentic GRE Test 2 CD-ROM:
Authentic GRE Test 3
Authentic GRE Test 4
Educational Testing Service (ETS) advances quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves individuals, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing customized solutions for teacher certification, English language learning, and elementary, secondary, and post-secondary education, as well as conducting educational research, analysis, and policy studies. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually--including the TOEFL and TOEIC tests, the GRE tests, and The Praxis Series assessments--in more than 180 countries, at over 9000 locations worldwide.