Goodheart's Photoguide to Common Pediatric and Adult Skin DisordersDe (autor) Herbert Goodheart, Dr. Mercedes Gonzalez MD, FAAD
en Limba Engleză Hardback – December 2015
Dr. Goodheart’s award-winning and highly regarded guide to skin disorders has been fully updated in its 4th Edition, and now includes a separate section on common pediatric complaints. More than 900 high-quality illustrations provide a comprehensive visual guide to the vast majority of skin conditions you’re likely to see. Clear descriptions of specific distinguishing features help you reach an accurate diagnosis, and similar or “look-alike” conditions are presented for easy comparison. All healthcare workers who encounter disorders of the skin will find this practical resource invaluable for dermatologic diagnosis and management.
- New co-author Dr. Mercedes E. Gonzalez shares her expertise in an all-new pediatric section , covering birthmarks, acne, eczema, superficial bacterial and viral infections, hair and nail disorders, cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease, neurocutaneous syndromes, and much more.
- Additional new chapters cover darker skin tones, dermoscopy, hyperhidrosis, and teledermatology.
- Hundreds of new, full-color photos and more information on ethnically and racially diverse populations, as well as aging populations brings this must-have resource fully up to date.
- Thoroughly updated content includes the latest information on over-the-counter and prescription medications, as well as recent “biologics” that have great potential in the targeted treatment of many immunologic and neoplastic disorders.
- Step-by-step descriptions of basic dermatologic procedures and a formatted approach to each disease help you find what you need quickly and use it immediately in your practice.
- Online resources include additional images of conditions as well as customizable Spanish/English patient handouts.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use