GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2019: Book + Online (GMAT 2019)De (autor) GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 25 Jun 2018
A supplement to the Official Guide with 300 additional quantitative questions
The GMAT Official Guide 2019 Quantitative Review provides targeted preparation for the mathematical portion of the GMAT exam. Designed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this guide contains 300 real GMAT questions from past exams including 45 never–before–seen questions, plus the following features:
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Review essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- Access to the same questions online at gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets
Don t waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT Official Guide 2019 Quantitative Review using real questions from actual past exams.
Public țintăProspective graduate school students who are studying for the GMAT exam and those considering whether or not to pursue graduate school.
Textul de pe ultima copertă
This edition includes
45 never–before–seen questions
NEW! Index of questions by subject area and difficulty
IMPROVED! Online question bank offers better performance metrics
- PRACTICE WITH OVER 900 QUESTIONS with 300 additional questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- BUILD YOUR OWN PRACTICE SETS with questions from this guide at gmat.wiley.com
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC′s mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 230,000 times annually.