Glaucoma Pocketcard SetDe (autor) A. Toren
en Limba Engleză Cards – September 2012
The Glaucoma pocketcard Set is a pocket-sized quick reference guide containing vital information about glaucoma and is intended for the busy clinical setting. The author, ophthalmologist Andrew Toren, tailored this guide for fellow ophthalmologists as well as residents, medical students and other health care professionals.
The content includes:
- Classification of types and causes of glaucoma
- Diagnostic techniques and risk assessment
- Differential diagnostic considerations including important risk factors
- Up-to-date recommendations for diagnosis and treatment
- List of all relevant drugs for glaucoma therapy with dosages, side effects and contraindications
- What to do in case of an acute pupillary block
For ophthalmologists, nurses, residents, and all other healthcare professionals.
Greutate: 0.05 kg
Editura: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC