Fundamentals of Power ElectronicsDe (autor) Robert W. Erickson, Dragan Maksimovic
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 31 Jan 2001
Improved features of this new edition include:
- A new chapter on input filters, showing how to design single and multiple section filters;
- Major revisions of material on averaged switch modeling, low-harmonic rectifiers, and the chapter on AC modeling of the discontinuous conduction mode;
- New material on soft switching, active-clamp snubbers, zero-voltage transition full-bridge converter, and auxiliary resonant commutated pole. Also, new sections on design of multiple-winding magnetic and resonant inverter design;
- Additional appendices on Computer Simulation of Converters using averaged switch modeling, and Middlebrook's Extra Element Theorem, including four tutorial examples; and
- Expanded treatment of current programmed control with complete results for basic converters, and much more.
Fundamentals of Power Electronics, Second Edition, is intended for use in introductory power electronics courses and related fields for both senior undergraduates and first-year graduate students interested in converter circuits and electronics, control systems, and magnetic and power systems. It will also be an invaluable reference for professionals working in power electronics, power conversion, and analog and digital electronics.
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Paperback (1)||677.50 lei Economic 5-7 săpt.||+246.67 lei 13-21 zile|
|Springer Us – 25 May 2012||677.50 lei Economic 5-7 săpt.||+246.67 lei 13-21 zile|
|Hardback (1)||720.17 lei Economic 5-7 săpt.||+149.51 lei 6-10 zile|
|Springer Us – 31 Jan 2001||720.17 lei Economic 5-7 săpt.||+149.51 lei 6-10 zile|