First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth EditionDe (autor) Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 16 Nov 2015
The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3—completely revised and updated!
• The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3—written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
• And more!
1. Guide to the USMLE Step 3 and Supplement: Guide to the CCS
2. Ambulatory Medicine
4. Emergency Medicine
6. Ethics and Statistics
10. Infectious Disease
19. High-Yield CCS Casses
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at The University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore, MD). He is the founder of USMLE-Rx.com, an online subscription database of USMLE review questions.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.