Finance and Risk Management for International Logistics and the Supply ChainEditat de Stephen Gong, Kevin Cullinane
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 23 Aug 2018
Finance and Risk Management for International Logistics and the Supply Chain presents a detailed overview of financial and risk management tools, activity-based costing, and multi-criteria decision-making, providing comprehensive guidance for those researching and working in logistics and supply chain management. The book breaks new ground, combining the expertise of leading authorities to analyze and navigate the funding components for these critical transportation functions. As the international logistics and supply chain transportation fields have recently received heavy investments, this research and the theory behind it provide a timely update on risk management, finance and legal and environmental impacts.
Users will find sections that address the wide-ranging issues related to this emerging field that are presented from an international and holistic perspective.
- Provides a valuable reference covering the full slate of financial issues of interest to global players in the international transport, logistics and supply chain industries
- Covers a truly international perspective, addressing a diverse variety of worldwide transport, logistics and supply chain contexts
- Features finance and risk-management strategies related to the banking industry, exchange rates, fuel prices, climate-related funding, freight derivatives and legal aspects
Dimensiuni: 152 x 229 x 21 mm
Greutate: 0.46 kg
Editura: ELSEVIER SCIENCE
Public țintă1 – Transportation researchers involved in planning, modeling, and economics, and senior undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in transportation programs; 2 - Practitioners, analysts, venture capitalists, and consultants employed in private sector transportation interests, such as freight companies, airlines, and equipment manufacturers 3 - Government entities, such as state and federal departments of transportation.
1. Editorial: Finance and Risk Management for International Logistics and the Supply Chain
2. Supply Chain Finance and Risk Management: A Selective Survey and Research Agenda
3. Different Perspectives on Supply Chain Finance-In Search of a Holistic Approach
4. Modeling Risks in Supply Chains
5. The Evolution of Modern Ship Finance
6. Investor Sentiment, Earnings Growth, and Volatility: Strategies for Finance in International Shipping
7. Tail Risks in Credit, Commodity, and Shipping Markets
8. Financing Ships of Innovative Technology
9. Operational and Financial Management in Agricultural Cooperatives
10.Cold-Chain Systems in China and Value-Chain Analysis
11.Choosing Cross-Border Financial Guarantee Instruments- Economic Implications and Hidden Risks
12.Regional Effects of Port Free Economic Zones on Real Estate Speculation: A Korean Case Study
13.Risk Management in the Airline Industry