Fertility & Conception
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 30 Jun 2005
A common sense guide for a successful pregnancy.
Giving a baby the best start in life takes planning. Even before conception, it is absolutely essential to plan for a healthy pregnancy.
Fertility and Conception presents straightforward information and advice for couples and individuals planning a pregnancy. The book covers such crucial topics as:
- Maximizing the chances of becoming pregnant
- Reproductive health issues for women and men
- The natural way of boosting fertility and preparing for pregnancy
- How to interpret the body's fertility signals
- The effects of diet and stress on conception and pregnancy
- Deciding when and how to stop or change contraception
Fertility and Conception offers practical tips and professional advice. Abundant illustrations and easy-to-read text explain the wonders of reproductive biology, every aspect of conception and pregnancy, and the latest medical technology.
This book meets the need of couples and individuals who do not want to leave their baby's health entirely in the hands of fate.
Dimensiuni: 171 x 241 x 13 mm
Editura: Firefly Books Ltd
Karen Trewinnard, MD, BM,MFFP, is a mother or four and a physician with 24 years of experience specializing in fertility awareness and preconception planning. She broadcasts regularly on radio and is the author of Woman Alive Family Health Guide as well as many articles on preconception.