Emory's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Spine SurgeryEditat de John Rhee
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 03 Aug 2019
Part of the popular Tips and Tricks series, Emory Spine: Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Spine Surgery provides succinct and practical advice acquired from years of expert practice in spine surgery. Led by John M. Rhee, MD from the Emory University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Emory University Spine Fellowship, this visually stunning reference focuses exclusively on detailed descriptions of technical tips and tricks for all aspects of spine surgery. This unique approach will be highly useful to everyone from orthopaedic and neurosurgery spine fellows and residents, to practicing spinal surgeons – anyone who would benefit from exposure to the wisdom that experienced attending surgeons pass on to those who are training or working in this complex field.
- Presents practical knowledge and insight gleaned from years of experience at Emory University’s renowned spine surgery fellowship program.
- Takes a unique issue/solution approach, offering up-to-date guidance that can be applied in contemporary surgical practice.
- Features concise, bulleted text and hundreds of high-quality illustrations detailing the gamut of spine operations, step by step
- Covers the entire spectrum of surgeries involving the cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine (anterior, posterior, and deformity); as well as cervical and thoracolumbar trauma.
- Discusses management of complications such as vertebral artery injury, neuromonitoring alerts, and airway management after ACDF/ cricothyroidotomy.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.