Electrophysiology: The Basics: The Basics
- Thoroughly updated to keep you current with recent advances in atrial arrhythmias, syncope, indications for cardiac rhythm management devices, and much more.
- Closely follows the specific content recommended for EP training programs.
- Enhanced with a new, full-color format to help you navigate the content and study more efficiently.
- Key references are provided for those who wish to expand their knowledge with foundational literature in EP.
- Authored by international experts in electrophysiology education.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use