Effective Project Management: Traditional, Agile, ExtremeDe (autor) Robert K. Wysocki
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 04 Feb 2014
The popular guide to the project management body of knowledge, now fully updated
Now in its seventh edition, this comprehensive guide to project management has long been considered the standard for both professionals and academics. With more than 32,000 copies sold in the last three editions, it has now been fully updated to cover the new PMBOK(R) Guide. Well-known expert Robert Wysocki has added more than 100 pages of new content based on instructor feedback, enhancing the coverage of best-of-breed methods and tools for ensuring project management success.
With enriched case studies, accompanying exercises and solutions on the companion website, and PowerPoint slides for all figures and tables, the book is ideal for instructors and students as well as active project managers.
- Serves as a comprehensive guide to project management for both educators and project management professionals
- Completely updated to cover the new PMBOK(R) Guide
- Examines traditional, agile, and extreme project management techniques; the Enterprise Project Management Model; and Kanban and Scrumban methodologies
- Includes a companion website with exercises and solutions and well as PowerPoint slides for all the figures and tables used
- Written by well-known project management expert Robert Wysocki
Effective Project Management, Seventh Edition remains the comprehensive resource for project management practitioners, instructors, and students.
(PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Carte Paperback (3)||257.86 lei Economic 10-14 zile||+135.84 lei 6-8 zile|
|Wiley – 04 Feb 2014||257.86 lei Economic 10-14 zile||+135.84 lei 6-8 zile|
|Wiley – 23 Apr 2009||283.59 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+29.53 lei 10-17 zile|
|Wiley – 02 Jul 2019||265.83 lei Precomandă|
Dimensiuni: 188 x 233 x 38 mm
Greutate: 1.05 kg
Ediția: 7th Edition
Locul publicării: Hoboken, United States
Public țintăProject managers in all business and technical disciplines
Textul de pe ultima copertă
This comprehensive guide shows you how to:
- Apply all nine Knowledge Areas defined in PMBOK®
Establish project management life cycles and strategies
Decide the best method for managing specific types of projects
Select and use best–of–breed project management tools and templates for each management task
Utilize the Project Support Office, Project Portfolio Management, and Continuous Process Improvement programs
Prevent projects from becoming distressed and create effective intervention strategies
Manage multiple team projects by integratingthe tools, templates, and processes into a single team
2. Understanding the Project Management Process Groups.
3. How to Scope a Project.
4. How to Plan a Project.
5. How to Launch a Project.
6. How to Monitor and Control a Project.
7. How to Close a Project.
II. Establishing Project Management Life Cycles and Strategies.
8. Project Management Landscape.
9. Traditional Project Management.
10. Using Critical Chain Project Management.
11. Agile Project Management.
12. Extreme Project Management. Project Management Infrastructure.
III. Building an Effective Project Management Infrastructure.
13. Establishing and Maturing a Project Support Office.
14. Establishing and Managing a Project Portfolio Management Process.
15. Establishing and Managing a Continuous Process Improvement Program.
IV. Managing the Realities of Projects.
16. Managing Distressed Projects.
17. Managing Multiple Team Projects.
Epilogue: Putting it All Together Finally.
Appendix A. What′s on the Web Site.
Appendix B. Bibliography.