Donald School Basic Textbook of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & GynecologyDe (autor) Vincenzo D'Addario
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 30 Nov 2014
The second edition of this book has been fully updated to provide clinicians with developments in the role of ultrasound in the care of pregnant women.
Beginning with an overview of ultrasound techniques, the following chapters discuss normal foetal anatomy and abnormal signs, providing in depth coverage of the appearance of malformations in different systems of the foetus’ anatomy, including gastrointestinal, urinary, thorax, skeletal and the central nervous system.
The final sections examine ultrasound of the placenta, uterus, fallopian tubes, the umbilical cord, ovaries and much more. Separate chapters are dedicated to twins and evaluation of benign pelvic masses.
Written by an experienced specialist from Bari University Medical School, Italy, this new edition has been fully revised and includes new information on recent techniques such as 3D and 4D ultrasound. More than 1000 ultrasound images and illustrations enhance the comprehensive text.
- Second edition presenting clinicians with recent developments in obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound
- Includes more than 1000 ultrasound images and illustrations
- Written by expert from Bari University Medical School, Italy
- Previous edition published in 2008
Ilustrații: 1000 halftones
Dimensiuni: 216 x 279 x 17 mm
Greutate: 1.1 kg
Ediția: 2 Rev ed.
Editura: JAYPEE BROTHERS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS PVT LTD
Colecția Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Locul publicării: Delhi, India
- Physical Bases of Medical Ultrasound
- Techniques, Instrumentation and Safety
- Early Normal and Abnormal Pregnancy
- First trimester screening for Fetal Aneuploidies
- Basic Biometry
- Sonographic Determination of Gestational Age
- Normal Fetal Anatomy
- How to perform the mid trimester Fetal Anomaly Scan
- The accuracy of ultrasound in screening for Fetal Anomalies
- General Aspects of Fetal Malformations
- Malformations of the Central Nervous System
- Malformations of the Gastrointestinal System
- Malformations of the Urinary System
- Malformations of the Skeletal System
- Malformations of the Thorax
- Prenatal screening of congenital heart diseases
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Screening by Ultrasound in Pregnancy
- Invasive Procedures
- Ethics and Law in Congenital Defects
- Fetal Growth
- Obstetrical Doppler
- The Placenta
- Sonographic Assessment of the Umbilical Cord
- Basic Principles of 3D and 4D Sonography
- Ultrasound in Human Reproduction
- Fallopian Tube
- Sonographic Evaluation of Benign Pelvic Masses
- The Basic Assessment of Normal and Abnormal Ovaries
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Medical School, Bari, Italy