DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Greek IslandsDe (autor) DK Travel
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 04 Apr 2019
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love the Greek Islands: breathtaking beaches, hidden villages, amazing outdoor activities, great wineries - what will yours be?
- See the Greek Islands from a different angle - 22 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular region
- A year-long calendar of events in the Greek Islands gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the islands with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of the main islands, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Palace of Knossos on Crete, the Acropolis at Lindos, the Monastery of St John on Patmos, and the Temple of Aphaia on Aigina
- Covers the Ionian Islands, the Argo-Saronic Islands, the Sporades and Evvoia, the Northeast Aegean Islands, the Dodecanese, the Cyclades, Crete and Athens
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Greek Islands is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Greek Islands.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.