DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and TuscanyDe (autor) DK Travel
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – March 2017
Visit Michelangelo's David at the Galleria dell'Accademia, marvel at Siena's tiger-striped Duomo or eat and drink your way around the wine villages and estates of Chianti: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florence and Tuscany with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and Tuscany:
- Over 35 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of Florence and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florence and Tuscany, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce, Siena's Duomo and more
- Colour photographs of Tuscany's rolling hills, medieval towns, iconic architecture, scenic coastline and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Florence's city centre and Oltrarno, and north, south, east and west Tuscany, including Pisa, Livorno, Volterra, Lucca, Cortona, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Siena
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the region's art and architecture, beautiful landscape, festivals and events, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases and transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and Tuscany is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Florence and Tuscany.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Florence and Tuscany guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.