Corporate Finance: European EditionDe (autor) David Hillier
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 16 Mar 2016
- Example boxes in every chapter to provide hypothetical examples to illustrate theoretical concepts.
- New to this edition are Real World Insight boxes which use real companies to show how they have applied corporate finance theories and concepts to their businesses and business decisions.
- Chapter links in the margin provide quick cross-referencing to show students the connections between topics.
- Targeted additional reading provides next steps for students to cement their understanding with relevant current research.
- Between 30 and 40 Questions and Problems per chapter are categorised by topic and level of difficulty.
- Exam Questions designed to take 45 minutes and test you on material learned in a more formal exam style.
- Mini and Practical cases present scenarios and questions to practise applying what you have learnt.
Dimensiuni: 193 x 261 x 36 mm
Greutate: 1.60 kg
Editura: McGraw Hill Education
Colecția McGraw-Hill Education / Europe, Middle East & Africa
Locul publicării: United Kingdom
Part I: Overview
1 Introduction to Corporate Finance
2 Corporate Governance
Part II: Value and Capital Budgeting
3 Financial Statement Analysis and Long-Term Planning
4 Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
5 How to Value Bonds and Stocks
6 Net Present Value and Other Investment Rules
7 Making Capital Investment Decisions
8 Risk Analysis, Real Options, and Capital Budgeting
Part III: Risk
9 Risk and Return: Lessons from Market History
10 Return and Risk: The Capital-Asset-Pricing Model
11 Factor Models and the Arbitrage Pricing Theory
12 Risk, Cost of Capital, and Capital Budgeting
Part IV: Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
13 Efficient Capital Markets & Behavioral Finance
14 Long Term Financing: An Introduction
15 Capital Structure: Basic Concepts
16 Capital Structure: limits to the use of debt
17 Valuation & Capital Budgeting for the Levered Firm
18 Dividends and Other Payouts
Part V: Long Term Financing
19 Equity Financing
20 Debt Financing
21 Off-Balance Sheet Financing and Leasing
Part VI: Options, Futures, and Corporate Finance
22 Options and Corporate Finance
23 Options & Corporate Finance: extensions & applications
24 Warrants and Convertibles
25 Financial Risk Management with Derivatives
Part VII: Financial Planning and Short Term Finance
26 Short term Finance and Planning
27 Short-Term Capital Management
Part VIII: Special Topics
28 Mergers and Acquisitions
29 Financial Distress
30 International Corporate Finance