Cognitive RadioDe (autor) Budati Anit Kumar, Shuichi Toni
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 10 Dec 2021
The scarcity of radio spectrum is one of the most urgent issues at the forefront of future network research that is yet to be addressed. To address the problem of spectrum usage efficiency, the cognitive radio (CR) concept was proposed. The challenges of employing CRs include ensuring secure device operations and data transmission with advanced computing techniques. Successful development of CR systems will involve attainment of the following key objectives:
- Increasing the rate and capacity of CR-based networks
- How the power is utilized in CR hardware devices with CMOS circuits
- How the framework is needed in complex networks
- Vedic multipliers on CR networks
- Spatial analysis and clustering methods for traffic management
- To transmit a large volume of data like video compression
- Swarm optimization algorithms
- Resource sharing in peer-to-peer networking
This book gathers the latest research works focusing on the issues, challenges, and solutions in the field of Cognitive Radio Networks, with various techniques. The chapters in this book will give solutions to the problems that Industry 4.0 faces, and will be an essential resource for scholars in all areas of the field.
Dimensiuni: 156 x 234 x 17 mm
Greutate: 0.39 kg
Editura: Taylor & Francis Ltd.