Canine Sports Medicine and RehabilitationEditat de Chris Zink, Janet B. Van Dyke
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 18 Apr 2018
Canine Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Second Edition offers a thoroughly revised and updated new edition of this gold standard reference for all aspects of sports medicine and rehabilitation, encompassing basic science and integrated veterinary and physical therapy approaches.
- Presents current, state-of-the-art information on sports medicine and rehabilitation in dogs
- Offers perspectives from an international list of expert authors
- Covers all topics related to veterinary care of the canine athlete and all active dogs
- Includes illustrations and photographs throughout to demonstrate key concepts
- Provides clinical cases that set the information in context
Dimensiuni: 185 x 260 x 29 mm
Greutate: 1.29 kg
Ediția: 2nd Edition
Locul publicării: Hoboken, United States
Public țintăVeterinarians, physical therapists, veterinary technicians, and anyone interested in working with canine athletes or in offering rehabilitation therapy in their practice
As a book aimed at general practitioners on a hot topic, this book could appeal to any veterinary company such as Zoetis, Merial, Purina, Merck, Banfield, VCA, Hill s, Elanco, Bayer, Virbac, CEVA, Royal Canin, and 3M, and will be of particular interest to companies with orthopedic/rehabilitation products such as Hudson Aquatic Systems, LLC, OrthoPets, Cutting Edge Laser Technology, GAIT4Dog, Nutramax Laboratories, VersaTron, and Dr. Buzby s Toe Grips.