Build a Website for FreeDe (autor) Lecturer in Law Mark Bell
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 23 Nov 2012
- Plan, organize, and design a site that really works, using tools you can find for free
- Discover the simple secrets of writing pages people want to read
- Use video on your site and get someone else to pay for hosting it
- Add an easy-to-update blog and start building your own web community
- Quickly and easily handle nuts and bolts tasks, from getting your site name touploading your content
- Get your site picked up by Google, Yahoo , and other search engines
- Adapt your site for easy viewing on smart phones and tablets.
Mark Bell is a Ph.D. candidate at Indiana University. He studies media and its effect on social relations. Before returning to school, Mark worked for 15 years in the software industry as a technical writer, trainer, and developer. He started his first web design company in 1993 and has been making pages and managing websites ever since. He is the father of Jackson, 10, stepfather of Morrigan, Teagan, and Xander, and the husband of Sarah "Intellagirl" Smith-Robbins. You can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.