Brilliant Project LeaderDe (autor) MIKE CLAYTON
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 18 Nov 2011
Many people struggle to lead a project with a successful outcome and they fail to keep them to budget, deliver on time and motivate a team. This book combines practical tools, personal tips and psychological insights to that you can:
- Realistically plan not only your time and resources but everyone else's
- Understand your team's strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor everyone's work and review their progress
- Ensure your communication skills and feedback inspire and encourage your team
- Successfully meet project initiatives and objectives
Dimensiuni: 132 x 211 x 15 mm
Greutate: 0.36 kg
Editura: Pearson Education
Textul de pe ultima copertă
Get the best from your team and your project.
Whatever the project, and whoever is in your team, Brilliant Project Leader will show you how to make it a success. Packed with practical tips and insights from an experienced project manager who knows what works and what doesn't, you'll discover the inside secrets to deliver your project on budget and on time.
Brilliant Project Leader takes you through the project lifecycle, showing you how to engage and lead your team at each stage. You will learn how to understand the dynamics of your team, discover tools to help allocate work, and - more importantly - the ways to motivate, inspire and develop team members.
- Engage and harness the power of your team
- Get people to do what they promise to do
- Give great feedback that inspires and encourages
'This has the ability to greatly enhance your effectiveness and capability. It is a must read for all current or aspiring project leaders.'
Charles Vivian, Head of Programme and Project Leadership, Qedis