There are at least 200 working days a year. If you commit to doing a simple marketing item just once each day, at the end of the year you’ve built a mountain.
Here are some things you might try (don’t do them all, just one of these once a day would change things for you):1. Send a handwritten and personal thank you note to a customer
2. Write a blog post about how someone is using your product or servic
3. Research and post a short article about how something in your industry works
4. Introduce one colleague to another in a significant way that benefits both of them
5. Read the first three chapters of a business or other how-to book
6. Record a video that teaches your customers how to do something