The Traits of Today’s CFO: A Handbook for Excelling in an Evolving Role de Ron Rael este titlul pe care îl vom parcurge împreună în capitolul de azi, introducere într-o zi plină de responsabilități a unui executiv din zona financiară.
Folosind surse primare din planurile financiare ale echipelor de lideri din departamentele financiare ale marilor companii, acest titlu vine cu un set modern de bune practici și sfaturi.
Leaders in management accounting are often so focused on to-do lists, tasks and deadlines that they forget to take time to look at the big picture. This first step is designed to provide a global view of where the role of the CFO and, by extension, the controller is heading. Y u will quickly discover that the roles they play must change or they will be left behind. In this global economy, speed, flexibility and innovation are paramount. After reading this chapter you should be able to:
• redefine the role we must play to benefit our employers.
• see our evolving profession through recent survey and research results.
• isolate the critical skills that we will need to be effective in the future.
• isolate core attitudes that will benefit us in the future.
• identify the most important changes in management accounting that we address now.
Comandă The Traits of Today’s CFO: A Handbook for Excelling in an Evolving Role prin Books Express, librarul tău personal. Prețul recomandat de editura Wiley este de 39.99 GBP.