Acest titlu te poate ajuta să:
- Îmbunătățești tempo-ul programului tău de promovare fără a risca să destabilizezi întreaga organizație;
- Proiectezi strategii de marketing în continuă evoluție;
- Încurajezi creșterea experimentând mecanisme noi;
- Structurezi uniform ideile în ramuri ușor de organizat;
- Echilibrezi atenția acordată strategiei cu cea pentru deschiderea pentru oportunități.
When most people hear the word hacking, they think of something bad. They picture cybercriminals who break into computer systems to steal credit cards or deface people’s websites. They recall sensational news stories, such as the hacking of Sony Pictures Entertainment in 2014, which resulted in the studio’s private, internal e-mails being published all over the Internet—to the horrified embarrassment of many Hollywood elites. Or even more serious hacking of government systems by foreign spies. Hackers, the perpetrators of such digital mischief and mayhem, have frequently been the villains in movies themselves. In Live Free or Die Hard—the fourth movie in that storied Bruce Willis franchise—hero cop John McClane battles a hacker bent on bringing the United States to financial ruin by wreaking havoc on the stock market, the power grid, the transportation grid, and other key, computer-controlled components of the nation’s infrastructure. At this point, you may be wondering whether you’ve mistakenly purchased a book that intends to teach you how to electronically steal your competitors’ marketing plans or knock out their marketing systems. Is that what is meant by “hacking marketing”?
Comandă Hacking Marketing: Agile Practices to Make Marketing Smarter, Faster, and More Innovative, prin Books Express, librarul tău personal. Prețul recomandat de editura Wiley este de 20,99 GBP.