Biochemical and Environmental Bioprocessing
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 22 Aug 2019
Biochemical and Environmental Bioprocessing: Challenges and Developments provides a sound foundation for the management of wastes by utilizing various biological techniques. Not only does it offer cutting-edge technologies to reduce environmental pollution, but it also presents expert guidance for the production of valuable byproducts derived through these remediation methods.
- Includes new engineering initiatives in the development of high-throughput bioreactors
- Examines how wastewater generated from residential and industrial sources can be treated and reused as graywater using cost-efficient methods
- Explains methods for managing solid wastes and the related generation of biofuels
- Presents the most efficient methods for the separation and purification for various bioproducts
- Discusses how nanotechnology applications can be utilized in the treatment of wastewater
This book serves as a useful reference and practical guide for professors, researchers, industrialists, and biotechnologists in the applied fields of biotechnology, chemical engineering, bioprocessing, and environmental engineering.
Dimensiuni: 156 x 235 x 22 mm
Greutate: 0.57 kg
Editura: Taylor & Francis