Bibliophile Magic Keychain (Brelocuri Chronicle)Ilustrat de Jane Mount
en Limba Engleză Other merchandize – August 2019
Bibliophile Magic Keychain is an irresistible keychain featuring an illustrated book in eye-catching black glitter enamel.
Created by illustrator Jane Mount of the popular Bibliophile line, this adorable, gold-plated brass keychain proves that a good book really is the key to life.
Show your love for reading while keeping your car, house, and miscellaneous keys stylishly organized.
- Offers a sparkling way to show off a love for all things literary
- Features Mount's beautiful artwork set in enamel on sturdy yet elegant brass
- A sweet gift that will speak to the hearts of true book nerds, whatever their tastes
Jane Mount's iconic book-themed artwork has been featured by the likes of Brainpickings, The New Yorker, and Vogue.
This charming and quirky key ring is perfect for any literary lover who enjoys putting their love of books on display.
- A great gift for booklovers, aspiring writers, book club members, librarians, English teachers, as well as fans of Bibliophile, Jane Mount, and Ideal Bookshelf
- Makes a sweet add-on gift, stocking stuffer, or self-buy
- Great for those who loved I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel, Book Love by Debbie Tung, and The Book Lover's Journal: My Personal Reading Record by Rene J Smith
- backing card, 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
- imitation gold-plated brass keychain with glitter enamel: 1-1/4" x 1"
- 1" key ring