Being a Great Dad for DummiesDe (autor) Stefan Korn, Scott Lancaster, Eric Mooij
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 29 Aug 2018
Your essential guide to being the best dad you can be
Have you just found out you're going to be a dad, or perhapsyou're already a brand new dad? Being a Great Dad is acomprehensive and practical guide to For Dummies dadhood, with advice on topics ranging from conception to looking after yourbaby, connecting with your little one and helping your childdevelop and grow.
- Know what to expect during pregnancy and birth -- beprepared as your baby grows and enters the world
- Prepare for a baby in the house -- find out theessential gear you'll need
- Keep baby safe and sound -- tips on how to baby proofyour home and keep junior safe
- Be a hands-on dad - learn practical solutions to commonparenting challenges
- Manage the work-life balance -- find out how to balanceyour work commitments and life outside work
- Be a stay-at-home-dad -- discover how to combine beingprimary care-giver for your child with paid work
- Choose the right school for your child -- examine theeducation choices available and what's best for your littleone
Dimensiuni: 189 x 238 x 32 mm
Greutate: 0.80 kg
Ediția: Australian and.
Editura: HUNGRY MINDS