Be the Dad She Needs You to Be: The Indelible Imprint a Father Leaves on His Daughter's LifeDe (autor) Kevin Leman
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 06 Jun 2017
The relationship that matters most to your daughter isn't the one with her mother—it's the one with you, Dad. Her self-esteem, choices, behavior, character, and even her ideas about or choice of a marriage partner are all directly tied to you, as the most important representative to her of the male species.
In Be the Dad She Needs You to Be Dr. Kevin Leman, internationally-known psychologist, New York Times best-selling author, and father of four daughters, will show you not only how to get the fathering job done and done well, but also how to.
- Make each daughter feel unique, special, and valued
- Discipline the right way . . . when it's needed
- Talk turkey about what guys are really thinking
- Keep the critical eye at bay
- Wave the truce flag when females turn your family room into a battleground
- Set your daughter up for life and relational success