Barnum's Bones: How Barnum Brown Discovered the Most Famous Dinosaur in the WorldDe (autor) Tracey Fern Ilustrat de Boris Kulikov
en Limba Engleză Hardback – May 2012 – vârsta de la 5 până la 9 ani
Vezi toate premiile Carte premiată
Barnum Brown's (1873-1963) parents named him after the circus icon P.T. Barnum, hoping that he would do something extraordinary--and he did As a paleontologist for the American Museum of Natural History, he discovered the first documented skeleton of the Tyrannosaurus Rex, as well as most of the other dinosaurs on display there today.
An appealing and fun picture book biography, with zany and stunning illustrations by Boris Kulikov, BARNUM'S BONES captures the spirit of this remarkable man.
"Barnum's Bones "is one "The Washington Post"'s Best Kids Books of 2012.
Dimensiuni: 276 x 250 x 13 mm
Greutate: 0.43 kg
Editura: Farrar Straus Giroux
- Bluebonnet Awards Nominee, 2014
- Beehive Awards Nominee, 2014
- Capitol Choices: Noteworthy Books for Children and Teens Recommended, 2013
- Rhode Island Children's Book Awards Nominee, 2014
- Jefferson Cup Honor Book, 2013
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award Nominee, 2014
- Charlotte Award Nominee, 2014
- Volunteer State Book Awards Nominee, 2015