Baking and Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft (Professional Chef)De (autor) The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 03 Apr 2015
Vezi toate premiile Carte premiată
The leading learning tool for all levels of baking and pastry ability, newly illustrated and updated Praised by top pastry chefs and bakers as "an indispensable guide" and "the ultimate baking and pastry reference," the latest edition of Baking and Pastry from The Culinary Institute of America improves upon the last with more than 300 new recipes, photographs, and illustrations, and completely revised and up–to–date information on creating spectacular breads and desserts. Covering the full range of the baking and pastry arts and widely used by professionals and readers who want to bake like professionals, this book offers detailed, accessible instructions on the techniques for everything from yeast breads, pastry doughs, quick breads, breakfast pastries, and savory items to cookies, pies, cakes, frozen desserts, custards, soufflés, and chocolates. In addition, this revised edition features new information on sustainability and seasonality along with new material on plated desserts, special–occasion cakes, wedding cakes, décor techniques, savory and breakfast pastries, and volume production, making it the most comprehensive baking and pastry manual on the market.
- Named "Best Book: Professional Kitchen" at the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Cookbook Awards
- Established by its first two editions as a lifelong kitchen reference for professional pastry chefs
- Includes more than 900 recipes and 645 color photographs and illustrations
- This is a lifelong kitchen reference for professional pastry chefs and a baking and pastry text for fundamentals of baking and pastry class for two–year and four–year baking and pastry students.
- Eval to all users of previous edition, all users of CIA texts such as The Professional Chef and Garde Manger, and users of competing titles for an Introduction to Baking & Pastry course.
- IACP Crystal Whisk Award Winner, 2010